Evalumetrics, Inc. was founded in 2005 to provide web-based products and services to districts and schools. Howard E. Herl is president of
Evalumetrics, Inc and earned his Ph.D. from the UCLA Graduate School of Education in the area of psychometrics and research methodology. Before
starting his company, Dr. Herl worked as a senior researcher at the National Center for Research on Evaluation, Standards, and Student Testing
(CRESST) and consultant at the Los Angeles County Office of Education.
- Over 15 years of experience in education including psychometrics, assessment, and evaluation.
- Designer and developer California Physical Fitness Test Scoring Service, which has processed and submitted over 2,000,000 student test results to CDE.
- Management of large-scale federal technology evaluation efforts.
- Designer and developer of online concept mapping and performance assessment systems.
- Evaluation of federal and state grants awarded to schools for the Immediate Intervention for Underperforming Schools Program (II-USP),
Comprehensive School Reform Program (CSR) and the High Priority Schools Grant Program (HPSG)